Nicholas J. DiNinno III, D.M.D.
DiNinno Family Dental – Fitchburg MA
“My professional goal is to provide a lifetime of dental health for our patients. With dentistry today, the treatments we have available allow for limitless possibilities. By educating, you the patient, together we can develop a plan that meets your needs and stays within your budget.”
- DMD from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in 2012
- BS in mechanical engineering from Tufts University in 2006
- Graduated from Leominster High School in 2002
- Award from the Academy of Osseointegration for his work with implants in 2012
- Advanced education in orthodontics and orthopedics from The United States Dental Institute
- Advanced education in Invisalign and Preferred Provider
- Advanced education in Nitrous Oxide analgesia
Dr. DiNinno III has an interest in all aspects of dentistry and stays current on all the latest developments.
He is a current member of the American Dental Association, Massachusetts Dental Society, Wachusett District Dental Society and the North Central Mass Chamber of Commerce.
His personal interests include spending time with his family, cooking, tennis, music, golf, and staying fit.