Dr. Nicholas J. DiNinno Jr., D.M.D.
DiNinno Family Dental – Fitchburg MA
Dr. DiNinno is committed to a lifetime of learning and continuing education. He has studied advanced procedures in restorative dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, implants and orthodontics. His particular fields of interest include implants and cosmetic dentistry.
- Resides in Leominster
- Graduated from Leominster High School in 1971.
- Graduated from Fitchburg State College in 1975.
- Graduated from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in 1978.
- Advanced education in orthodontics and orthopedics from The United Stated Dental Institute in 1978.
- Advanced education in Invisalign.
He is a current member of the American Dental Association, Massachusetts Dental Society, Wachusett District Dental Society, American Orthodontic Society and the North Central Mass Chamber of Commerce.
His personal interests include spending time with his family, the outdoors, skiing, golf, tennis, fitness and playing the guitar.